Saturday, March 26, 2011

Any news?

I wish I could tell you that I've been doing super amazing things and I have super exciting news to tell you...but alas, I don't. The most interesting news? With a splint, I've been able to walk all week. Wow. Stop the presses. Seriously, that should go on the front page!

What else has been going on in my glamorous life? In the past week, I've also been turned down for a few summer jobs, reminded of a project and a test coming up that I hadn't done anything for yet, and realized that I have 6 weeks to prepare for a jury that I'm not nearly ready for. (insert panic here) Some people might take this opportunity to go a little crazy and take on more than your average amount of stress similar to a boat taking on water and then subsequently sinking into the ocean.  That doesn't sound too pleasant.


Instead, I have chosen to accept that whatever happens these next few weeks and months will happen and that no matter what happens, I will still have family, friends, and a life to live and enjoy. I won't let anything hold me back! Life not going your way isn't a reason to stop living.




On that note, I have another audition tonight around 8. It's for summer theater and the shows that are being staged are some of my favorites. Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment