Sunday, April 10, 2011

Coming up next!!

It has been an exciting weekend! First, Symphonic choir did an absolutely fabulous performance of Carmina Burana. There was such an energy on stage. There are some moments when you are in a choir that you can't possibly stand it anymore. You do not want to sing the music, look at the conductor, or fight through the rehearsals for one more minute. Then, there are moments that make you more grateful for music than you have felt in years. Last night was one of those times. Singing with such talented musicians makes me grateful for music in my life and only heightens my desire to share it more!

Next on my exciting list of wonderful happenings: Come September I will be what my father always hoped I'd be--- a nun!!! I'll be in the production of the Sound of Music at the Open Air Theater of Downtown Performing Arts Center.

I've also made a decision about the summer. No full time job, but I'll be doing odd work here and there, focusing on piano for my recital, getting more in depth with singing and learning repertoire, and having as many adventures as I can!!! I foresee softball, golf, rock climbing, trips to NY and NH, and many other fun happenings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment