Thursday, March 10, 2011

SERIOUSLY?

To fill you in- this weekend I was planning on going to an open audition in NYC on Saturday, another on Monday, and another on Friday!! Obviously not expecting anything, but it was going to be awesome! So much fun! I've been working hard and I thought I was going to really have such blast!

This morning, I'm walking out the door to go to Praxis. I'm excited, I'm ready for the day.

BOOM.

On the ground. In the mud. I twisted my ankle. Can't walk. At all. No weight. My friend is an absolute angel. Got me inside, made the calls I needed to make, called my Uncle (EMT) to see what needs to be done. I'm on the couch with it elevated and ice on it. Stupid!

Seriously? Is this happening now? Just before I'm about to have the most exciting fun weekend ever? I was so ready to go on this adventure, by myself, all by myself to New York! SERIOUSLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment