Saturday, February 26, 2011

Midnight Musings

Fridays are pretty awesome in general, but are made infinitely better with a canceled class and a one way ticket out of lab. Pretty up there on the niceness scale.

What am I doing now, you ask, after midnight? Watching "A Little Princess" on Netflix. ALL girls are Princesses. I love this movie!!! (And extremely dislike Miss Minchin!!) If you haven't seen it, go back to your childhood roots and enjoy! I always am reminded that women are strong and can be whomever they wish to be. This is especially relevant in my current travels!

Agenda for the weekend?
One audition, Two projects, Three hours of assessment class....[insert something clever for four]

Working backwards-
Not looking forward to but not necessarily dreading the assessment class. 3 hours sounds a lot better than the 9 it was originally supposed to be. Hopefully it will be somewhat amusing.

Two projects to do. One is a presentation, the other a score study. Shouldn't take too long....fingers crossed.

I'm excited for the audition. I've been working on my song and monologue. I honestly hold no expectations. I just think its fun! Plus, I really enjoy singing so often....although I can't say what other people who hear me are thinking- haha! 

Much Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment